Südtirol / Italien
Tel. 0039 0473 231454
Fax 0039 0473 258445
Designed & Produced by:
intervaria sas – Merano
Data Privacy Statement
We attach the greatest importance to the protection of your personal data. Therefore, we process your data solely on the basis of the statutory provisions (GDPR, Telecommunications Act 2003). In this data protection notice we provide you with information on the most important aspects of data processing on our website.
Whenever you contact us by using the form on the website or by e-mail, the data you provide is stored for the purposes of processing the enquiry and in case you have any further questions for us. We do not pass on these data without your consent.
Social media plug-ins, for instance Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, are linked to our website. Data can be transferred to third parties through these sites. We have no control over or access to cookies installed by Facebook, Twitter etc.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses what are known as cookies. The information generated by these on your use of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google shall use this information in order to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities for the website operator and to perform other services connected with the use of the website and the use of the Internet. In addition, Google shall forward this information to third parties, insofar as this is required by law or insofar as third parties process these data on behalf of Google. On no account shall Google link your IP address with other Google Inc. data. By using this website you are giving your consent to the processing of your data, collected by Google in the manner described above and for the purpose specified above.
You have the right to disclosure, correction, erasure, restriction, data portability, revocation and the right to object. If you believe that the processing of your data breaches the law on data protection or that your claims under data protection law have been infringed in any other way, you may report this to the regulatory authorities. In Italy, this is the Data Protection Authority. (Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali, President: Antonello Soro, Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121, I – 00186 Roma, Telefon: + 39 06 69 677.1, Telefax: + 39 06 69 677.785, E-Mail: email@example.com , Homepage: www.garanteprivacy.it).
Mandatory information according to the EU-Regulation N. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council
Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission:
Our contact details are:
Grumser des Alber Peter
This website uses “cookies”, which are small data files that are temporarily or permanently stored by the server of a web page through the web browser on your computer or on other devices and simplify, complete and personalise the use of the website.
By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google.
This page uses the following cookies:
1. Strictly necessary cookies, with which users view the website and which enable use of the functionality of the website and access to secured or registered areas. If these cookies are disabled, some parts of the website can no longer be logically used.
2. Functionality cookies with which we can save the selections and the preferences of visitors, to enhance usability.
3. Google Remarketing Cookies, which serve to display personalised advertising via the Google advertising network. The displays are based on your previous visits to this website.
4. Cookies to analse the use of information which this website holds about your use (e.g. your IP address). The information is transmitted to a Google server in the US, where it is stored. This information is used to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to the use of the website and internet. This information, where appropriate, will be passed by Google to third parties insofar as this is required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. But in no case shall your IP address be associated by Google with other data held by Google.
You can object to the collection of data through the use of browser plug-ins.
5. These webpages use plugins from the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”).
If you access our website from an internet site which contains such a plugin, a connection is set up to the Facebook servers and the plugin is displayed on the website by notifying your browser. This process informs the Facebook server which of our webpages you have visited. If you are logged in as a member of Facebook, Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook account. When using the plugin functions (e.g. by clicking the “like” button, submitting a comment), this information is also assigned to your Facebook account, which can only be prevented by logging out of your Facebook account before using the plugin.
For more information on the collection and use of data by Facebook and about your associated rights and options for protecting your privacy, please see the privacy policies provided by Facebook.
6. Cookies for marketing and retargeting purposes are used by third-party providers and serve to display advertising. This will not process any personal data, however, but create a connection to your computer or other devices by tracking the information stored therein.